Monday, April 15, 2013

Has it Really Been Since 2011?!:


First and foremost, wowzers it's been a long time since I updated this blog!

I haven't gone off to live in the Shire [though I wish that was an option!], I just got caught up with other projects. I had forgoten this blog even existed, then I was reminded when helping my Grandma Gabby/Diane of Let's go Cook Italian with her own shiny new blogger page. check it out, its got all kids of Italian recipes and factoids you can't find anywhere else. One of my photos is even featured in her latest post.

I'm still not sure what to do with this website or if I'll even keep it up, but we'll see as certain events come up in the coming months.

As far as news goes, I've started fresh on my various art websites, first by taking down all my old things, and am taking a sort of sabatical right now when it comes to posting most places. I can't say why, just that it's not really my choice and that I miss being in the loop with all my friends and the artists and writers I admire. These events have also unfortunately ground the Super Secret Project to a screeching halt.

You can still tool around on my various accounts if you like, just visit the link page on my website. If you want to pursue my writing adventures you can check that out by clicking here. My website has also had another miniature makeover. It's going to get a facelift soon.

Wishing you all shade and sweet water,

-Topknot

No comments:

Post a Comment