Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The "Do Something Productive Every Day Project" - Day One!


Well today marks the first day of the "Do Something Productive Every Day Project" or the DSPED.

Starting early, early this morning I completed several 4 shell Granny Squares, I made the body for an aqua colored squid, attached the legs and tentacles to the Neapolitan squid, and made a teal colored medium colored bow.

I also did lots of stuff on the internet that will really effect no one but me and how much of a load I've put myself in the position of having to deal with over the years.

I've got a to do list running and am excited for the mental health this project has been bringing me before it was official, and what it will do for me in the future! I hope you all enjoy!

-Topknot

No comments:

Post a Comment