Monday, June 24, 2013

Holy Catchup Batman! Do Something Productive Every Day Projects Days Number 8 through the 20th!:

Ok so, my fault, major catchup time! Between finding a place, packing, and Josh's birthday I have been super busy! So here are my catchup days!
Day 8 - June 12th: Cleaning, packing, and retrieving the information to be able to update my website! Also started a DeviantArt for the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Tumblr Blog, Summer Flight Camp, called, of course, summerflightcamp.
Day 9 - June 13th: More cleaning and some organizing. Spent some time sorting favorites on summerflightcamp.
Day 10 - June 14:  Clebrated Josh's Birthday!

We had a wonderful dinner at Market and then stayed at a local hotel with the coolest jacuzzi tub that overlooked the vineyards. It was nice to take a cool dip after such a hot day!

We also got news that the studio we where hoping to get was all ours!

Click to play!

Day11 - June15: Sorted through Summer Flight Camp's followed blogs, shaved it down to blogs that update mostly MLP:FIM stuff and ask blogs that are still relatively active.Spent some time sorting favorites on summerflightcamp.
Day 12 - June 16: Spent some time sorting favorites on summerflightcamp, orgonizing.
Day 13 - June 17:  Spent some time sorting favorites on summerflightcamp, and [though not something I did] Josh got his current tattoo finished! Also Livestreamed!

Click to play!

Day 14 - June 18: Got back into my main website! Updated my "Art for Others" folder on photobucket, switched a few files there to private, also made an example folder, with sub folders for sketches, colored sketches, inks, flat colored, and fully colored. Also Livestreamed!
Day 15 - June 19: Livestreamed!
Day 16 - June 20: Hmmm, I wonder what it is that I could be working on [Sorry about the covered up sticky notes!]?

Hmmm, I wonder what all these Polodroid edits could mean?

Day 17 -  June 21: Edits on Shallow Creek GO LIVE! Most photos have been reposted and new ones made. So far, I've only had the time to work on the first book of Shallow Creek, but soon I'll edit the second book, and get new content on the site as well! Also Livestreamed!
Day 18 - June 22: Livestreamed!
Day 19: June 23: Layed in bed sick, uploaded neat things to Summer Flight Camp. Also Livestreamed!
Day 20: June 24: Layed in bed sick, uploaded neat things to Summer Flight Camp.