Sunday, June 9, 2013

The "Do Something Productive Every Day Project" Catchup!


Will I ever do a thing-a-day project and actually remember to update something about it every day? It remains to be seen! These past days are not that day, unfortunatly.

Fortunately though, I have been doing the Project!

So the project started on June the 5th, and you can read that here. So on June....

6th) Worked on a white hair bow.
7th) Did boring, personal, internet stuff.
8th) Did some packing.
9th) Added an entire ball of yarn to my current, secret project. After I do some more, boring, personal, internet stuff, I'll probably keep on working on this project until bed time.

And now we're caught up! Hopefully I can better keep doing a post for each day from now on. We'll see!!!

-Topknot

No comments:

Post a Comment